Huxley's banking client is looking for an experienced project manager with a background in life insurance.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6 month day rate initially
The purpose of this role is to manage the end to end delivery of a stream as part of a wider project. Individual projects within that stream may have one or varying combination of Business, technical or infrastructural deliverables.
- Lead projects under the overall program of work for a department.
- Accountable for end to end delivery of the project to the business from initiation and planning through to closure in accordance with internal published standards and processes
- Engage with business and other stakeholders to determine project scope, overall plan and statement of work
- Pro-active manage risk mitigation by project approach or seeking design alternatives
- Exposure working within life insurance
- Minimum 5 years appropriate industry experience
- At least 3-5 years Project Management Experience
- Experience with the Agile techniques
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.