Quality Engineer - Manufacturing
**This is a permanent position**
A global manufacturing company based in the Oxford area, are seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team. Do you have a quality engineering background within a manufacturing environment? If so, you could be the Quality Engineer we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain and continuously improve the Quality Management and Regulatory Compliance Systems throughout.
- Support the process of supplier selection, maintenance and approvals, establish and maintain supplier audit and development programs.
- Where necessary improve all processes - quality, OTD and save costs.
- Establish and maintain internal and supplier performance metrics.
- Support new product developments making sure that relative regulatory and quality requirements are taken account of
What skills/experience should you have?
- Engineering background/ qualification
- Hand's on QMS experience - Implementation or improvement
- ISO 9001 auditing experience
- Problem solving/ trouble shooting experience
Who will you be working for?
As Quality Engineer, you will be working for a global manufacturing business in the Oxford area. You will be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships.
If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales