SAS Data Analyst
An Investment Bank are recruiting for a Senior SAS Analyst who has extensive SAS programming experience to join their Redress programme on a 6 month contracting basis.
The Senior SAS Analyst will be expected to identify customers impacted by bank errors or product issues and support the fulfilment of redress/remediation activity.
Key skills to be successful:
- Ability to manipulate large data sets via SAS programming.
- Worked within a redress project/programme.
- Ability to apply analytic techniques to data to produce explanatory results.
- Ability to extract information from data and translate into business language.
- Ability to manipulate data via Teradata, R.
- Project management skills (ability to successfully manage a redress/remediation project and lead junior analyst).
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to translate technical terms to internal business users.
It is essential to have conducted the above within Investment Banking/Financial Services.
If this is of interest then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a suitable time to talk.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales