Security Analyst - SOC
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be an Australian Citizen, have 2-4 years of experience working with systems, networking and security technologies, with at least 1 year working as a Security Analyst or equivalent role. The candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and proficiencies:
- Working knowledge of the TCP IP stack
- Working knowledge of Networking stack
- Experience with threat-hunting
- Hands-on security knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix platforms
- Hands-on experience with SIEM systems
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing firewall technologies
- A demonstrated knowledge of IT security controls associated with firewalls, email, web, endpoints, operating systems, IPS/IDS, cryptography, networks etc.
- Experience working with vulnerability management solutions
Education / Training Requirements:
- IT Diploma or equivalent
- Security certifications: CompTIA Security+, CEH, OSCP or equivalent
- Networking Certifications: CCNA, CCNP or equivalent
If interested please call Matthew on 0282512110 or apply directly with an MS Word formatted CV.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.