Security Implementation Engineer
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Contract
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical capability, with at least 2 years in a technical role, preferably working for an IT Services or Systems Integration organization
- organizationGood degree level qualification in an Computer Science or related field
- Experience of security product installations to best practice standards.
- Manages implementation tasks, with attention to detail and while under pressure
- Leads the technical implementation for complex technical projects involving participants from multiple areas of the company or vendors
- Demonstrable experience of involvement within medium to large-scale project driven implementations
- Technical deployment understanding of troubleshooting methodologies, steps, and tools
- Experience of mentoring, training and teaching operational support personnel
- A mind-set and desire to confidently hand over into operational support with pride. Technical deployment and operational expertise in using various security ecosystems products.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills; capable of writing technical documentation, acting as a vendor liaison, work closely with Senior Implementation Engineers and peers.
- Maintains and evangelizes evangelizesstrong values of integrity, commitment, and self-improvement to self and others
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.