Senior Compliance Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation with a global presence. A continued focus on Risk and Compliance and growth of the business overall provides employees with excellent career development opportunities and exposure to the wider organisation.
- Manage ASIC and APRA compliance requirements with respect to AFSL and ACL holders
- Liaise with the required regulators and stakeholders
- Update, monitor and create compliance frameworks
- Monitor legal changes and present them to the compliance team
- Identify and manage legal issues in collaboration with the Australian Legal and Compliance team
- Lead a team of compliance professionals
What you can bring to this role
- 8+ years' experience working in a Corporate /Institutional /Investment Banking/Financial Services environment highly desirable
- Possesses a good understanding of compliance and risk management principles and practice
- A strong eye for detail, and high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Degree in a Law discipline highly desirable
- Good interpersonal, oral & written skills both English and Mandarin are required.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.