Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer ETL Big Data Kafka Banking Immediate and exclusive opportunity for a strong Senior Data Engineer to join my banking client Role details
- Location: London City- Liverpool Street/ Moorgate
- Employer: Capital Markets Banking
- Technical stack: ETL Big Data, Kafka
- Requirements: Strong ETL, Big Data, Kafka, Capital markets
- Salary £70-100K
- Open now for applications We are looking for a strong Senior Data Engineer who is expected to be the lead data engineer in London for BIG Data bleeding edge technologies
The Senior Data Engineer is responsible for running the data focus of the team. This will involve ingesting, mastering and exposing real-time, event-driven data streams pertaining to the firm's data assets.
You will also be using your big data knowledge to lead innovation and enablement, to constantly improve the processes and service
This role will be ideal for a strong data engineer, who wants to really be at the cutting edge of big data technology investment, with a business who want to build on you for the future
- Data Driven Enterprise Application development, preferable in financial industry
- Experience in database technology like MSSQL and one of key value and document databases like MongoDb, Dynamo Db, Casandra.
- Exposure to containers, microservices, distributed systems architecture, orchestrators and cloud computing.
Please send through a CV for more information, good luck
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales