Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you tired of working for a 'traditional' engineering business, with no structure, no direction, unclear processes and no plan for your own development?
There is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Development Engineer to join a business who are a leading global supplier of integrated solutions for a range of different industries including industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, scientific, process, glass coating and food packaging industries as well as a wide range of R&D applications.
They are a global leader in new technology and the company employ around 3000 people worldwide in the design, manufacture and support of high technology equipment. The business is highly innovative; customer focused and has grown rapidly over recent years. It offers all the advantages of a small pioneering niche company but backed up by the security and professionalism of a global company. Due to a significant amount of growth the company require a Senior Electrical Development Engineer to join their purpose-built R&D centre of excellence near Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Electrical Engineering Manager, the Senior Electrical Development Engineer role exists to own the design and development of bespoke electrical solutions to fulfil customer requirements.
Key activities will include:
- Owning and running development projects and activities
- Interpretation and delivery of customer specifications
- Producing schematics, wiring schedules and loom diagrams in a fast paced development environment
- Providing support and guidance to more junior members of the electrical team
- Specification of equipment sub systems and development of test specifications
- Product design and development - creation of best practice guidance and training
- Lead design reviews
To be successful in applying for this Lead Electrical Engineer position you will need:
- Formal qualification, training or significant experience in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Extensive experience in a technical product development/design role
- Used to working in a multidisciplinary environment (e.g. alongside Software, Mechanical)
- Ability to perform engineering calculations in support of proposed designs
This role would provide a salary up to £45,000 depending upon experience, plus an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme, life cover, health cash plan, personal development & training plans, annual salary reviews and company bonus scheme averaging 7.5%
If you would be interested in this opportunity then please apply for more information
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales