Senior IT Auditor/Manager - internal opportunity
A renowned bank of 150 people based in Luxembourg City is currently looking for an Experienced IT Auditor in order to integrate their internal teams. They are not requiring a specific expertise on the Luxembourgish market or in the banking sector, however they are looking for someone who will be able to build from scratch all their IT Audit procedures and successfully lead this project.
Experienced IT Auditor
Permanent position/Internal client
Luxembourg city based
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences, Accounting, Business, Engineering or an equivalent degree.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience as IT Auditor or in IT Risk Advisory and you are opened to work also on financial audit.
- You are CISA certified (mandatory).
- You are used to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls
- You can easily adapt in a multicultural environment and you are opened to work within a Chinese culture company.
- You are fluent in English (mandatory)
- You are opened to travel approximately 10-15% of your work time.
This is a really exciting position as you will be the only person in charge of designing and developing the IT Audit procedures from scratch and will be the leader of this project (your N+1 report will be the Chief Internal Auditor). And you will:
- Review IT, operational and business risks, functions and activities, and evaluate client relations in order to determine and recommend nature, scope, direction of proposed audits.
- Prepare reports for internal and external use. Conduct oral and written presentations to all levels of management, as appropriate, during and upon the completion of audits;
- Participate in internal audit missions (IT related and of any other type), develop specific audit programs: collation, research and analyse related data, and conduct on-site inspections;
- Participate in the follow up of outstanding issues and resolution actions in relation to pending recommendations from internal and external control functions (including regulator and head office inspections);
- Assist in communicating to the Head Office internal audit function, regulators, Audit Committee/Board and management, results of internal audit work according to their requirements;
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of audit missions, in accordance with applicable standards;
- Provide consulting services to management;
- Any other tasks under the instruction of the Chief Internal Auditor.
Your future advantages:
- A package up to 80'000€ gross on 13 months depending on your experience
- Banking convention = 33,5 days of holidays, June bonus, end-of-the-year bonus etc
- Incentives : 100€ net for your birthday, for the national day & for Christmas
- Meal vouchers: 11€60x18
- Compensation for overtime
- Pension plan
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.