Senior Linux Engineer
A global financial institution is looking to hire an experienced Senior Linux Engineer (up to AVP) who will be a subject matter expert in designing, engineering and delivering Linux solutions according to best practices (availability, scalability, performance, backups and disaster recovery). This individual will be a critical partner in the upcoming Devops and Cloud initiatives of the organization.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Hands on experience with Linux (RHEL / CentOS) and platform technologies in an engineering or architecture role. Extensive experience with RHEL systems preferred
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (OpenShift), VMware and virtualization technologies
- Process automation and scripting experience in Python, Ansible, Perl, Chef
- Proven experience in either Cloud or Devops technologies: AWS / Azure, CI/CD
- Proper Kubernetes engineering experience a plus
- Overall technical competency in various infrastructure areas such as network, storage, et al
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017