Senior Security Engineer - Digital Forensics
A top trading firm in the Chicago area is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their team in their Chicago, IL office. They're looking specifically for someone who has a working background in digital forensics.
- Digital forensics in relation to security incidents & possible data breaches
- Capture artifacts & identify vulnerabilities within Windows, Linux & macOS
- Use industry standard tools as well as research and develop new tools
- Work alongside non-technical stakeholders to create reports
- 7+ years' experience doing digital and computer forensic acquisition and examination in Windows, Linux, and/or macOS
- Experience using commercial & open source tools to perform memory forensics and analysis (FTK, Encase, Axiom, etc)
- Background with networking and implementing evidence handling & chain-of-custody procedures
- Detection and reporting on anomalies in a forensics capture
- Python experience
Note: this is a full-time, direct-hire position with opportunities to work remotely. If this interests you or someone you know, please reach out to Emily at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.