Senior Security Engineer Network
We are hiring for a - Senior Security Engineer (Network)- for a 12-month contract position in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Duration: 12 Month (Extendable)
Start Date: ASAP
- Approximately 6-10 years of experience who has hands on experience in security technologies like Firewall, IPS (Edge and DC), NAC, APT, WAF, Web-security, email security and packet capture technology.
- You will be advising internal clients and partners on the best practices to operate effective key technical controls, maintain their operational integrity, monitor for deviations from the baselines and ensure recovery.
- Hands on experience in security systems, and day to day operation including intrusion detection systems, Firewall, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, web-security/proxy, email security, Fireeeye, etc
- Implement and abide by the approved Information Security process, policies and procedures which are attuned with standards and industry best practices.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Must have good hands-on experience in working for network / security solutions like Firewall, IPS, NAC, APT
- Day to day management of Biometric system like Suprema and CCTV system.
- Analyse security alerts (NIPS, HIPS, NAC, Deception, APT, etc.)
- Integration of Cisco IPS/ASA with firepower management center.
- Configuration of AMP and IPS policies through Firepower Management Center.
- Configuration and management of Fireeye (NX,EX,MX), Bluecoat proxy, Gigamon
- Prepared design documents i.e. HLD and LLD.
- Strong technical and subject matter expertise in at least four or more of the following security specialties: VPN - IPSEC ,SSL VPN, Cisco Content Filtering: Bluecoat, Websense. Iron Port IPS: Cisco, Juniper, Tipping Point, McAfee, Palo Alto, Unified Thread Management (UTM) SIEM products AAA services: ACS, Radius, RSA Wan Accelerators: Riverbed, Juniper Load Balancers: F5 BigIP/ Citrix LB experience.
- Experience in managing Biometric system like Suprema and CCTV system are preferred
- BA/BS degree in either Computer Science or MIS (or equivalent) preferred.
- Any of the following certifications will also be advantageous:
- CISSP or any other vendor related certification
- CCNP Security/ CCIE security
- Broad knowledge in other technical areas such as networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and end point security
- Deployment of virtual Firewalls, WAF, proxies
- IDS/IPS and Data security solutions.
- Cisco Ironport Email security, web security.
- Forward and reverse proxies like WSA.
- AAA solutions like Cisco ACS, ISE etc.
- PKI technologies and cryptography applications.
- VPN technologies like IPsec, SSL and remote access.
- Creating LLD/HLD, Design documents, SOP etc.
- IEEE 802.1x authentication protocols and wireless.
- AAA (on ACS, ISE and other vendor products) using radius and TACACS+ mechanism.
If interested, please revert with your updated CV in word format and I shall get back to you. Any recommendations would be welcome.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.