Software Developer Java
One of our top clients, an organisation in the Medical devices sector, is looking for a Java developer with a background in engineering in Louvain la Neuve
As a member of the Software Engineering Team, your mission is to design, implement, test and document applications software used to control an internal system.
- Work closely with electro-mechanical and physics engineers to support the functional analysts.
- Design and implement software solutions to answer the needs identified by the functional analysts.
- Test the software through unit testing, automated integration factory testing and integration testing in real conditions on the industrial equipment.
- Document your work to facilitate flexibility in the team and to ease maintenance.
- Apply software development methodologies, framework and standards
- Fix bugs and update software versions to enable the continuous improvement of the user experience
Required skills for this [POSTION TITLE]:
- Experience with Java/J2SE
- Knowledge of C++/ phyton
- Good English/French communication skills
- Independent/analytical/problem solving skills/critical/result driven
- BA-degree in Engineering Sciences.
Details of the opportunity:
- Start date: asap
- Project length:1 year + extension
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Louvain-la-neuve
Apply now for this freelance/consultant Software engineering position
Are you our new Software engineer? Apply now online or speak to a consultant in the engineering team about this project or similar projects in engineering. You can contact Ruben Santos via +322 577 7187 or r.santos(a)Huxley.be.