Software Engineer Financial Markets
For one of my key clients I'm looking for a strong Developer who is technically passionate, solution-focused and able to contribute to design, development, test automation and hardening (security, stability, deployment) the clients' inhouse-developed pricing & risk components. The Pricing Architecture platform consisting of 6 components that will enable the real-time and batch calculations of financial risk metrics and simulations (e.g. CVA, PFE, Value at Risk, Expected Shortfall, Bilateral Margining, pre-deal derivatives Pricing) which are driven by new ECB regulation as well as advanced Risk analysis on the derivative product portfolio of Financial Markets (interest rates, credits, foreign exchange). This platform is part of the heart of the IT landscape for the global dealing rooms (Asia, Europe, Americas), with 7-9 scrum teams cooperating towards one Financial Markets IT landscape.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Work on the latest technologies with a strong focus on performance, large data sets and towards event-driven architecture.
- Distributed systems built around Apache technologies (a.o. Apache Ignite, GridGain)
- Java 8, including Functional programming
- SQL Oracle
- Linux, virtualization, containerization, docker, kubernetes
- Design and develop automated unit, integration and regression tests.
- Create front-end components with Angular.js (1.6 current, upgrade possible)
- Through our Agile/Scrum process: interpret business requirements with the Product Owner and Feature Engineer during the refinement session, break down the tasks, estimate the Story Points to develop, test and harden this feature with your colleagues, and deliver and support it on the production environment to our global users.
It is a full time contractor position in Amsterdam.
Interview process consist of different steps; technical test (1hr), technical interview and soft skill interview.
When interested, please respond to this advert with a recent version of your resume, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.