Actuary - Capital & Reserving Analyst
I'm currently working with an insurance client who are looking for an experienced Actuary / Professional Capital & Reserving Analyst to join their team.
The contract is an initial 2-3 months starting mid October latest. This role is outside IR35 paying £750pd remote working however the clinet is typically based in central London.
The role includes:
- Giving 2nd opinion on reserving after Actuarial give the granular info
- Independent view of the numbers to compare to first line actuarial view
- Data reconciliation
- Ensuring RESQ data is correct and triangles correct
- Doing the initial set of projections - looking at whole range of techniques
- Sending final results to stakeholders and analyse
- Linking in with Actuarial team - who look at counterpart projections
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales