Agile Project Manager
Agile Project Manager opportunity
This is a new and exclusive opportunity for an agile project manager to join a creative and outstanding technology software company.
We currently have a vacancy for an Agile PM. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with clients including some of the world's biggest financial institutions. The role will be based in our London office near Liverpool Street on a permanent basis with global travel as required. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services.
- Title: Agile Project Manager
- Location: London City
- Permanent role, salary £55-65,000
- Requirements: agile delivery of projects
You will join a small and dynamic team of Project Managers and be using your agile delivery skills to coordinate various Client projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage cross-Product deliveries, internally and to customers.
- Scope projects in collaboration with the customer, product owners, architects and designers. Organize requirements into a backlog and a set of releases, managing expectations of all stakeholders.
- Explain and set up an agile delivery model (Kanban / Scrum etc.) to deliver the project in shippable increments.
- Assist with defining, standardising and producing project reports and templates.
- Manage the customer relationship during project delivery.
- Amongst others
This is a small team so you have extra opportunity to stay and grow than in a normal role
- A minimum of 2 years' agile project management experience (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean). You understand waterfall deliveries and the pros/cons of each delivery method.
- Track record of delivering front-office trading projects in Financial Markets / Investment Banking.
For more information and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV, and I will review for you
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales