ALM Manager (M/F)
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for an ALM Manager. This person will be in charge of the Asset and Liability Management of the bank within a team of 4 collaborators.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Analysing balance sheet positions in support of financial and liquidity management in the Bank;
- Drafting the ALM reports for the board meeting;
- Producing analyses for the calculation of IRRBB risk metrics;
- Run daily liquidity stress testing process;
- Optimizing ALM model of the Bank;
- Providing support to more junior team members;
- Participating in ad-hoc project.
Education & Background of the ALM Manager:
- Bachelor Degree/BAC+3 or above in mathematics, business management, finance, economics or similar;
- At least 4 of experience in an Asset and Liability Management (ALM), Finance, Risk Control role within a bank;
- Good knowledge about the Luxembourgish banking environment and financial products as well as Statistics and Risk Management concepts is required;
- Excellent command in English, both written and verbal;
- Strong knowledge about Excel/SQL;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.