Azure Integration Developer
Our Melbourne based client is seeking an experienced Azure Integration Developer for a 5 month contract with a view to extend in to next year.
About the Role
You will be responsible for system analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for the organisation's integration services on Microsoft Azure iPaas. You will also provide technical expertise to the implementation, administration and maintenance of these services.
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaas
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components - Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus and API Management;
- Intermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge.
- Agile and DevOps exposure;
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services
- Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply below with your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.