Back End Developer
Our leading bluechip client are looking to take on a Kotlin Developer to work on a digital transformation project in their Melbourne office. This will be an initial 9 month contract with a strong view for extension. They need to start this project as soon as possible. The successful candidate will have the willingness to work across multiple tech stacks and enjoys establishing new solutions from scratch as much as following an already established pattern.
- Kotlin and/or Java experience at least 2 years
- Other Object Oriented programming experience (but NOT Java), at least 3 years. (e.g. C#, C++, Swift, etc.)
- Experience in developing software that interfaces with hardware
- At least 3 years' experience using Scrum
- Experience in developing embedded devices/resource constrained devices
- Experience working in full-stack project
- Experience in setting-up and/or using CI/CD
- Experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in working under highly regulated industry like Automotive/Defence/Medical
If you are interested or know of anyone who may be suitable, apply and we will be in touch.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.