Backend Data Engineer
One of Boston's top Investment firm's is looking for a Senior Backend Data Engineer to join their Front Office Technology Team. You'll have the chance to work in an ambitious, fast-paced, growing team building out the next generation tools for the data engineering/science team!
Tech Stack: Python, SQL, Snowflake, AWS, NoSQL
What do we do?
- Leverage cutting edge technologies to build out new application features
- Lead efforts to build out next generation systems using Python, SQL, & NoSQL
- Analyze Data Pipeline Architecture
- Own the expertise in - relational and non-relational stores, ETL, streaming
- Collaborate closely with Data Science team to address the data needs.
Who are we looking for?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in CS
- 3+ years of Data Engineering experience.
- Experience building infrastructure for optimal ETL
- Experience with AWS is a plus!
- Hands-on experience with data architecture and design
- Strong problem-solving ability
If you are interested in being considered, upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Dayne Martin at Huxley Associates or reach out at (617) 248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.