Backend Engineer (NodeJS)
We represent a fast growing, award winning IoT company whose mission is to make lives easier through innovative technologies. With international presence, the company strives to differentiate itself with highly innovative products that will help to build smarter cities that are more convenient and secure.
We are looking for a Back-end Engineer (Singapore) that has hands-on NodeJS experience in the IT space and can bring in innovative ideas to add value to the organisation.
The Back-End Engineer (Singapore) should have the following:
- Proficient experience with NodeJS
- Knowledge of web fundamentals
- Proven record of designing RESTful API
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Understanding of Unit Testing
- Knowledge of the following: AWS, Microservices, React Native, React/Angular is a big plus.
The Back-End Engineer (Singapore) should expect to:
- Be the main person in the Engineering team and take part in developing, maintaining, and launching of the products.
- Be a team player and work closely with your peers to achieve high results.
- Be an innovative problem-solver and come up with high-end designs and technologies to keep up with customer needs.
- Work on innovative software and application with outstanding features and impressive UI/UX.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to present up to the standard delivery of the SaaS products.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, do contact me and attach your latest CV. I will be glad to provide additional information and guide you through the next steps where necessary.
EA License No.: R2093146
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017