Business Analyst Data & MI - CONTRACT/REMOTE
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for a Business Analyst with experience in Data & MI on a 6 month contract basis.
It will be £510 PAYE and based remotely for the foreseeable future.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- The Finance Change Delivery Business Analyst within Strategic Planning & Stress Testing, leads change, analysis, design of solutions, working closely with Finance, HOST, Risk and the Global Businesses. The key objective of this role is to drive Data, Analysis and MI within SP&ST across the capability of the HSBC Finance Cloud Framework.
- The initiative is to establish a new end-to-end Strategic Planning and Stress Testing production capability leveraging Cloud technology, delivering stream-lined processes, centralised production, a new data platform, globally standardised calculation engines, and significantly enhancing analytical capability to drive strategic decision making
- Given the specific nature of this role, the role holder should have an in depth understanding of the Finance reporting processes, data, systems and MI - with detailed knowledge on key supporting mechanisms such as adjustments, validations and reconciliation pertaining to data & MI used within SP&ST
- The role holder should be experienced in operating through all stages of the project life-cycle from high level business requirements through to, for example, process requirements, functional requirements, user requirements, system requirements or data requirements, as well as through to testing strategies, test cases and test conditions
- The role holder should be familiar in Stress Testing & Strategic Planning requirements across multiple regulators including the PRA, ECB, HKMA, US Fed, OSFI and the EBA among others. The role holder must have a good understanding of approaches, tools and techniques for gathering, clarifying and managing complex change projects and selects and applies the right approaches, tools and techniques according to context.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales