Our client, an industry leader is currently searching for a Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst, you will assist in acquiring information, documenting and analysis of business needs and requirements to mitigate risk and create efficiency's for improvements within the business operations and processes.
Contract: 6 month contract (possibility for extension)
Location: North Sydney
About the role:
- Identify business requirements for enhancements to systems and/or business processes.
- Documents the current and future states to identify and recommend improvements, verification and validation.
- Gathers, organises and synthesises large amounts of information from various sources to build models reflecting single source of truth.
- Providing user guides and documentation in addition to project plans and time lines.
- You will be responsible for process improvement, delivering process documentation, ensuring all processes are repeatable, measurable and achievable, whilst ensuring process governance across business units.
- 2 years local experience in Australian Life Insurance
- Experience with the legacy products (Term, Traditional, Annuities, Investment Linked)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment specialising in process analysis and improvement, with the ability to work effectively within a delivery environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively engage key stakeholders
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management and BA documentation skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Also If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
There is no visa sponsorship with this role, only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.