Our client is a trusted financial services partner dedicated to providing leading banking, insurance and superannuation services in Australia and New Zealand. Our client is about to embark on a high profile life insurance project and are looking for an experienced business analyst to work with highly motivated stakeholders who are excited to change.
Your new role
Reporting to the project manager, the business analyst will add value to the project with proven experience within financial project environments. You will have excellent verbal communication skills and an interest in problem solving. You will be able to come up with creative solutions to meet the business objectives of our client.
You will be responsible for
- Working with stakeholders to gather information for a new system
- Working with technical team to identify areas for business process improvements
- Engaging with technical and business team members to facilitate project
- Collaboration with technical team members
- Ensure new features meet the stated objective.
Skills and experience
- Proven Business analyst experience ideally in an agile environment
- Capability to understand technical requirements
- Bachelor degree in business or information management or equivalent
- Ability to facilitate groups
- Business engagement and stakeholder management skills
They will offer
- 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend
- Competitive daily rate
- Opportunity to work on a high profile life insurance focused project
- Be part of a diverse and professional team
To find out more about this and other opportunities If you meet the above requirements, please send an updated resume to Allie at for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.