Join a diverse and innovative team as a Business Analyst to help deliver excellent customer service for users Australia wide. The Business Analyst will work closely with stakeholders and testers to build and deliver the correct solutions for the business. The Business analyst will report to the project manager and work with a team of analysts on a transformation project. The successful candidate will have proven experience in delivering multiple projects within the banking and finance sector.
- 6 month contract - extension likely
- Immediate start
- Competitive day rate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing analysis and reviewing formula in actuarial calculations
- Communicate the process and test outcomes to key stakeholders and product owners to drive project deliverables.
- Assist in designing and executing testing based on business scenarios.
- Produce documents, reports and tests relating to the project.
- Obtain and translate requirements from technical platforms and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or related business disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a business analyst in banking and finance projects
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of customer experience, life insurance, superannuation and wealth management products
- Superior problem solving skills
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit an updated version of your CV including any skill that relate to the above role. Alternatively get in touch with Allie McPhee on 02 8251 2114
Only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.