Our client, an industry leader is currently searching for a Senior Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst, you will assist in acquiring information, documenting and analysis of business needs and requirements to mitigate risk and create efficiency's for improvements within the business operations and processes.
Contract: 6 month contract (possibility for extension)
Location: North Sydney
About the role:
- Provide analytical, problem solving and testing of actuarial calculations
- Building knowledge of legacy life products and systems
- Identify suitable business scenarios for testing, execute testing, and identify defects and issues
- Articulate the process and test outcomes to key stakeholders and drive the testing sign off /approval process
- 2 + years Australian Retail Life Insurance (a must)
- Good understanding of Australian Life Insurance products
- Advanced macro/VBA skills and SQL skills
- Strong technical and analytical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively engage key stakeholders
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management and BA documentation skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Also If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
There is no visa sponsorship with this role, only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.