Business Analyst with process mapping and process improvement skills wanted for an immediate start on governance project with a financial services client in for a 6-month contract in Sydney. The successful candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills with exposure to managing high level business stakeholders and be an expert in end to end process mapping, gap analysis and risk identification.
- Working with the process and governance team to help drive risk culture within the organisation
- Engaging senior level business stakeholders
- End to end process mapping and process improvement
- Defining ownership of processes and identifying risks within process mapping
- Using PEGA and Signavio tools to roll out project
- Experience in end to end process mapping and process improvement
- Experience defining processes and identifying risk within process mapping
- Experience utilising PEGA and Signavio is preferred
- Ability to engage and manage high level business stakeholders
- Have a strong knowledge in business process analysis and change management
- Experience working in general insurance is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role and you fit the above requirements, please click 'apply now' with your up to date CV or contact Allie on 02 8251 2114 for a confidential chat.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.