Buyside Firm - Cloud Security Engineer - Boston
Cloud Security Engineer / Boston
A top investment management firm, is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer for their team out in Boston.
You'll join the Infra / DevOps team to drive and support AWS Cloud Security for the firm.
- Design & roll-out an AWS Services Sandbox for research and exploration
- Create & support IT Security controls for each new AWS Service deployment and multi-account management automation stacks
- Work with Networking & Cyber Security teams to integrate AWS Cloud designs & initiatives into other platforms and workflows
- Security awareness for non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering or similar field
- 7+ years' experience within IT focused on Cloud Infrastructure / Cloud Security ideally within financial services
- Working experience securing AWS Cloud for a firm
- Proven record of building DevSecOps API to support Infrastructure as Code approach in a CI/CD context
- Daily use of Python / Boto3 and Kanban / Agile Scrum sprint
- Background securing Docker containers and Kubernetes stacks
- Complete understanding of AWS Security stacks, access controls, and networking components
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK framework related to cloud design and provisioning
This is a full-time, direct-hire, permanent placement with the investment management firm in Boston, MA. Please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
*not C2C eligible*
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.