Chief Data Architect
As Chief Data Architect for our client, an international bank in Copenhagen, you would be joining the newly formed CDO office. You will be an authority within the organisation on all things data architecture related. This is an opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting business-wide data transformation initiatives in the banking industry of current times.
In the role of Chief Data Architect, with senior execs driving change throughout the business, you will be supported in your endeavours and given the opportunity to see how your input can really make an impact.
As Chief Data Architect you must have:
- At least 10 years' experience in a Senior or Lead Data Architecture role within large, complex organisations.
- Information management skills - an understanding of IT infrastructure, technology platforms and data related vendor solutions.
- An understanding of how the use of data enables effective compliance and risk management.
- An ability to drive your ideas throughout the business, influencing others to understand the value in your opinions.
- Experience in driving cross-organisational change.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A collaborative, open, approach to business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience within financial services / banking industry would be an advantage.
Our client offers you a challenging position in an environment where together with your colleagues in the CDO office, you will be able to make important decisions and to see them implemented. With a flat organisation structure, you will have short decision making chains and buy-in from leadership to see your ideas come to fruition. Effective data architecture and governance is a priority within the business. Our client offers an open, communicative and co-operative work environment with inspiring, motivated colleagues.
Aside from a competitive salary and a high-profile role within the company, you will receive excellent secondary benefits. Relocation service available and (if relevant) access to a very interesting expat tax scheme.