Is it time to take your Citrix System Engineer career to a higher level? Our client, an organization in the financial sector, is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Citrix System Engineer
Financial sector / Luxembourg
Permanent & Internal position
Your job as Citrix System Engineer:
- You will define and implement the end-user workplace environment strategies including mobile solutions with the collaboration of the Architect
- You will take care of the availability and the performance of the end-user workplace and check if the infrastructure is aligned with business and IT requirements (SLAs)
- You will be in charge of deliverables/tasks delegated by the Team Leader
- You will anticipate the exploitation of technologies and be aware of innovation in his technology dedicated domains
- You will ensure that the security is correctly implemented according to the Information Security Policy, documentation is always accurate and kept up-to-date
- You will ensure the existence of the correct documentation and procedures for the infrastructure platforms especially the technical specifications, the migration instructions, the test scenarios and the acceptance procedures
Required skills for this Citrix System Engineer position:
- You have at least a Bachelor in Computer Science.
- You have between 5 to 10 years of professional experience in managing Citrix projects (as an engineer) within a Microsoft environment.
- You have a strong experience on these products:
- Citrix Xendesktop 7.x, 1912: provisioning services, Machine creation services, Director, Netscaler, Storefront
- Microsoft Active Directory, Intune, Office 365, Windows 10, Azure AD, SCCM and AppV
- VMWare ESX 6.x
- You ideally have experience in design on some projects.
- You already have a first experience in managing people.
- You are fluent in French and English (mandatory)
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.