Senior DevOps Platform Engineer
An investment firm undergoing a digital transformation actively seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to help lead the Public Cloud transition. The ideal candidate will be experienced leading a tech transformation from legacy apps and services into a public cloud, AWS. This person will be important for expressing DevOps best practices, architectural principals, and collaboration across the organization.
- At least 4 years developing AWS Cloud Native Solutions
- Experience leading and mentoring engineering teams to consume Cloud services effectively
- Heavy experience utilizing AWS services and proven hands-on cloud team experience within AWS multi-accounts setup
- Strong expertise of Python and AWS Service catalog as we will expose AWS service (As A Service)
- Knowledge and experience building DevOps API to support "Infra as Code" using terraform or CloudFormation.
-Experience developing and maintaining CICD pipelines utilizing tools like Jenkins and GIT
- Expertise with leveraging K8S/docker
If you are interested in additional details, apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.