Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Industry leading mobile technology and entertainment company looking for a growth-minded Cloud Infrastructure Engineer ready to help design, build, and maintain their rapidly evolving infrastructure. This individual can sit in Portland (OR), Las Vegas (NV), Vancouver (Canada), or remote within the Western or Central United States.
- Design, architect, and implement automation for CI/CD pipelines
- Manage entire life-cycle of infrastructure within public clouds (AWS or GCP)
- Upgrade infrastructure to improve service availability, stability, scalability, and security compliance
- Collaborate on microservice deployments utilizing Kubernetes
- Monitor and automate KPI's, alerts, and logs
- BA/BS in Computer Science preferred
- Minimum 5+ years experience with large scale public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP)
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Go, Java, or Ruby)
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes containerization
- Experience with monitoring tools (New Relic, DataDog, PagerDuty, etc.)
- Hands-on work with developing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
*This is a Direct-Hire opportunity only. Not eligible for C2C or C2H*
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.