AML and Compliance Analyst
- Sydney CBD
- Excellent company culture
- $60000 - $70000 base + super
This role offers the chance to join an established brand in a broad role with business exposure. This position would suit someone with 1+ years AML or Compliance experience looking to develop and broaden their knowledge and stakeholder engagement skills
The main purpose of the role is to act the AML subject matter expert in driving projects and new regulatory changes across the business. This role offers a rare chance to join a company that is well reputed for its excellent culture.
The ideal candidate will have over a year's AML or Compliance experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Identification and verification of KYC/AML and regulatory compliance documents
- Supervision of the AML Compliance Function, especially for client on-boarding and verification.
- Monitor and deliver compliance and AML obligations
- Ensure that the business is informed of regulatory obligations
- Help drive initiatives across the business
- 1+ years AML or Compliance experience gained within Financial Services
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills
- Stakeholder engagement
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in please apply now.
For more information please contact Elizabeth Floyd on 02 8251 2103.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.