A rare opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to join a rapidly growing global financial services provider.
- Sydney CBD
- Stakeholder visibility
- Collaborative team environment
- Global coveted organisation
The ideal candidate will have compliance transformation experience with highly attuned issue identification and a comprehensive knowledge of Compliance. The role requires a suitable candidate with strong communication skills, to actively engage with the business and all levels of management to provide Risk and Compliance support.
- Implementing and continuously improving the Operational Risk and Compliance framework
- Implementing efficient KRI's, processes and tools to facilitate effective management of Risk and Compliance
- Maintain the risk framework ensuring that it is complaint with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide effective senior management reporting and governance
- Improve compliance management through risk analysis, implementation of effective management and control techniques.
- Support the drafting and reviewing of Compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide compliance monitoring, analysis and feedback
- Providing Compliance training and promote compliance awareness
- At least 10 compliance experience, preferably in financial services or the insurance industry
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining operational risk and compliance frameworks.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry Risk management and governance frameworks for the financial services industry
- General insurance background (Desirable)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- A proactive and pragmatic approach to issues and implements decisions in a timely manner
- High-quality written and presentation skills
For further information please contact James Dolan on 02 8251 2100
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.