A newly created opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join a coveted, global organisation. The role offers senior stakeholder management within a company that truly values the importance of compliance. The team is friendly and collaborative and would suit anyone that enjoys a team environment.
- Permanent Role
- Collaborative team environment
- Growing FS Provider
- Ensure suitable compliance policies & procedures in place and help to embed these across the business.
- Edit existing global compliance policies and guidelines, manage supporting documents, registers, and other compliance tools
- Prepare and roll out new compliance policies.
- Participate in compliance projects as required.
- Create, Develop and Review obligations
- Conducting compliance workshops
- Communication with / reporting to ASIC
- Actively promote a Compliance culture across the business by developing key stakeholder relationships
- 7+ years Compliance experience
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of investments
- Regulatory understanding
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like a position you might be interested in please apply now.
For more information please contact Elizabeth Floyd on 02 8251 2103.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.