Compliance Project Manager
- Liaise with the ASA Programme Management Office (PMO) to ensure any changes implemented are complementary and aligned to the overall Programme processes.
- Support the Country Head of CFCC Governance to set and implement the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for Singapore, consistent with the vision and strategy for CFCC and in support of the Group's strategic direction and growth aspirations.
- Ensure that execution of compliance projects is in line with regulatory expectations and Group requirements.
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders on related projects, collaborating closely with them and their teams.
- In conjunction with the relevant stakeholders, analyse the impact of regulatory compliance matters in connection with the management of the projects.
- Support Compliance Director on successful delivery of projects, from planning to execution and closure.
- Provide advice to relevant business & functions stakeholders on compliance with Group standards & regulatory matters relating to CFCC.
- Proactively monitor regulatory developments to manage the regulatory impact in relation to execution of the overall Programme and manage escalations.
- Support the setting of control standards and provide advice on the development of appropriate controls for the mitigation of regulatory risks.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to scope the work required and deliver the project outcomes, monitoring progress throughout to ensure implementation remains on track.
- Manage issues within Compliance workstream; make recommendations on approach for solutions and coordinate inputs from relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a single point of contact for the projects under Compliance Director.
- Take responsibility for executing and supervising the progress for relevant projects including following up on agreed timelines with assigned owners.
- Project management, meeting planning, agenda, minutes and running workstream / steering group meetings.
- support compiling materials for project related workshops and planning sessions.
- Documenting and tracking various project artefacts to ensure that projects are run cohesively end-to-end, and with minimal impact to the business, function or clients.
- Identify regulatory, compliance and project risks, and escalate to the Compliance Director with strategies to mitigate that risk.
- Maintain RAID logs to ensure risks and issues are accurately tracked and mitigated, escalating any delays or concerns.
- Degree qualified ideally, with 5 - 10 years in banking, specifically with experience in working on large multi-dimensional programmes / projects, preferably within CFCC space.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Proficient user of Clarity including establishing, updating, reporting and maintenance of all aspect to meet the banks Project Management Framework standards.
- Experience in managing legal restructuring programmes / projects preferred.
- Exceptional relationship management skills. Strong ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders across different disciplines.
- Ability to build and achieve constructive working relationships with stakeholders involved in the execution of the programme.
- Good understanding of the banking industry and regulatory environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project.
- Ability to constructively challenge at a variety of levels.
- Good understanding of governance and risk management.
- Evidence of implementing processes and procedures across large, strategic, business critical programmes.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong analytical capability.
- High level of responsiveness, sense of urgency; ability to operate in a highly pressurised and dynamic environment.
- Strong drive for results, ability to plan, track and follow through to deliver on aggressive deadlines.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Pratyusha.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017