CONTRACT - Business Analyst - £550pd/12 Months
A financial service organisation is currently searching for a Business Analyst with experience in (CFTC) Commodity Futures Trading Commission on a initial 12 month contract basis.
It will be £500 - 550 and working remotely for the foreseeable future - This is an ASAP start.
Experience needed for the role is;
- Strong Business Analyst project experience (gathering requirements, analysis etc.. BAU experience not of interest to the client).
- Must have worked on (CFTC) Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- CFTC experience specifically in transaction reporting is highly desired.
- Derivative product and trade life cycle experience is needed.
- Must be a team player and have good stakeholder management.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales