My client, a market leading automated solutions provider in the Birmingham area, are expanding their engineering team, and looking to hire a permanent Control Systems Engineer.
Below is an overview of the requirement -
Time served engineer with previous experience of similar work including:
- Experience of a wide range of applications, PLC, HMI, SCADA.
- Allen Bradley/Rockwell PLC's, programming from scratch
- To develop and implement PLC and HMI software for automated special purpose equipment, from standalone machines to complete production lines
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical and software engineers
- Develop software to contribute to the successful design and build of bespoke advanced manufacturing equipment
- Develop PLC programs from scratch or implement site standard code
- Implement PLC programming, develop control systems and PLC automation software on projects from start to finish
- Participate in FAT (factory acceptance test), SAT (Site Acceptance Testing) and customer training.
- Ensure PLC controls & software compatible with all associated mechanical & electrical systems
- Undertake on-site commissioning and training, which may involve UK and some international travel, when required
Salary is up to £50,000, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. If you are interested please reply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales