Corporate Officer - Luxembourg (M/F)
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a multicultural company?
My client, a recognised management company, is looking for his/her new Corporate Officer.
- You will organize board meetings and shareholders meeting, AGMs and EGMs;
- You will draft and review minutes of the meeting, circular resolutions and proxies;
- You will e-fill CSSF documents;
- You will manage a clients' portfolio;
- You will be in charge of the administrative tasks regarding legislation of documents, RCS, bills' payment arrangement, etc.;
- You will review contracts, conventions as well as changes in articles of incorporation of companies.
- You hold a degree in law, business or economics or similar professional qualification;
- You have minimum of 4 years' experience in the same field in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), any other language is an asset (particularly German);
- You have a practical knowledge in regulated and unregulated financial vehicles (UCITS, AIFs, SICAVs, FCPs, etc.)
- You are proactive, with strong analytical and communication skills;
- You are detailed and client-oriented.
- Working in a successful and established management company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive remuneration package linked to your background.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next 2 weeks. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.