Senior Cybercrime Intelligence Analyst - Top Secret Clearance
Cybersecurity Consultancy / Senior Cybercrime Intelligence Analyst
Must be in Northern Virginia and have an ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
About the Company
This company is a top cybersecurity consultancy trusted by both private and public sector customers to lead risk intelligence efforts. They pride themselves on quickly identifying threats and mitigating critical security risks.
They're looking for a Senior Cybercrime Intelligence Analyst to perform web-based research and analysis for their clients. You'll specifically start on a project for a DoD client and focus on threat analysis in the deep and dark web, and consulting on developing a threat hunt program at the client.
- Conduct security research and analysis from unindexed internet sources
- Create written and visual reports of findings and present to key stakeholders
- Understand client needs and translate those into risk mitigation actions
- Active Top Secret Clearance (not previous or expired; not Public Trust)
- 5+ years' experience in cyber security
- Working experience performing threat hunting and modeling to prevent business crimes
- Deep knowledge of common attack techniques and vectors
- Background in a cyber threat intelligence organization (military, intelligence community, commercial)
This is a direct-hire opportunity with the cybersecurity consultancy offering a competitive base salary and benefits package, great work-life balance, and a clear career growth plan.
If this role aligns with your background and interests, please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.