Data Governance Specialist
As Data Governance Specialist you will join a high-profile team of professionals as part of a bank-wide data transformation programme. You will be an authority within the organisation on all things data governance related, defining and owning the data governance framework. Working together with senior business stakeholders and data owners you will drive the data governance implementation bank wide. You will identify needs for data foundation improvements, making sure that these are prioritised and recommending remediation actions to improve maturity.
This role is available due
As Data Governance Specialist you must have:
- Excellent business stakeholder management skills.
- A demonstrated ability to build data governance frameworks within a large, complex organisation.
- An ability to drive your ideas throughout the business, influencing others to understand the value in your opinions.
- A collaborative, open, approach to business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience within financial services / banking industry would be an advantage.
Our client offers you a challenging position in an environment where you will be able to make important decisions and to see them implemented. You will have buy-in from leadership to see your ideas come to fruition. Effective data governance is a priority within the business. Our client offers an open, communicative and co-operative work environment.
Aside from a competitive salary and a high-profile role within the company, you will also receive excellent secondary benefits. Relocation available and access to a very interesting expat tax scheme.