Work closely with product development and technology project team members to help propel data products.
Improve and innovate models including statistical and machine learning techniques across various asset-classes e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, FX etc
- Develop predictive analytics model using Machine Learning
- Develop POC
- Perform back testing
- Work with IT for implementation including spec design and testing
- Ensure daily data quality checks in production and more
- Visualize and explore data sets to enable the idea generation of new, predictive feature
- Advanced degree in Financial Engineering Science with Data Science is a MUST
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis or similar role
- Experience in applying machine learning methods (distribution analysis, regression, classification, clustering, etc.)
- Python/R, Excel, Relational Database
- Capital Market
- Experience of Prime Brokerage, Securities Lending , Counterparty Risk
- C#, Tableau
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.