We are looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented ETL Developer where you will apply your proven Microsoft Business Intelligence expertise to develop cutting edge OLAP solutions. This will be a 6 month contract with a view to extend. You will be working on a high profile project to revamp the performance and reporting system of a large enterprise organisation. You will become a key member assisting with the growth of the Sydney Business Intelligence capability within this Professional Services organisation. The role is fast-paced and is an excellent opportunity to develop a broad range of high-demand skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- BI design, implementation & testing using the Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) stack (SSIS and SSAS)
- Design and implement database structures in Microsoft SQL server
- SSAS Tabular Data Model design and build using DAX
- Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS) design and build
- Enterprise-level Project delivery including prototype reviews and requirements development
- Develop performance tuning and query optimisation plans for databases
- Resolve data quality and integrity issues and recommend options for improving or mitigating the impacts to data quality.
- Produce documentation to define and maintain data dictionaries as well as data standards and management
- Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on-budget delivery
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience successfully carrying out the described duties above is essential
- A structured approach to data modelling, together with clear, unambiguous documenting is also required.
- Professional Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Mart Architectures.
- Recent experience working as a Microsoft SSIS ETL developer and using TSQL procedures in a Data Warehouse environment.
- Recent experience working in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL and Cloud (MS Azure) services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and good relationship builder
- Good design and decision-making capability, the ability to partner with the client and present options
- Microsoft certified in the relevant technology/technologies (desirable).
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply ASAP with your most up to date CV and I will follow up with a chat about this role. If you are not looking to move right now but know someone who might - we are offering $$$ cash rewards for referrals.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.