A global law firm is seeking a Desktop Engineer to join their team. You will work directly with clients and will support end-users while contributing to the design, engineering, and operation of desktop and applications. This is a full-time permanent position in NYC.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Working experience designing, engineering, and operating desktop and applications
- Troubleshooting and maintaining mobile devices (including but not limited to iPhones, iPads, etc.)
- Provide Level 3 support, administration, and engineering of desktop systems/clients and applications focusing on iPhone and iPad mobility solutions
- 5+ years related experience required
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, Windows 10, DNS, iOS, iPadOS, and macOS, etc.
- Experience at a law firm or professional services organization is strongly preferred but not required
- Provide technical support and assistance as needed (i.e. after-hours, weekend support, etc.)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.