Director, Network Operations
Incredible Director of Network Operations opportunity with a prominent Banking and Payments organization. This role can sit in either Winston-Salem, NC or Dallas, TX. My client is looking for a Director with advanced technical skills and prior technical management experience to help develop, improve, and lead a team supporting the stability of the organization's networks.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Systems Administration and management of the Network Operations Center
- Manage incident tracking system including troubleshooting, analysis, and issue resolution
- Manage evening and night shift staff including team development and training
- Proactively deliver improvements, procedures, and solutions to increase system reliability
- Documentation of existing and new procedures, technology implementations, and product launches
Required qualifications include:
- Strong technical experience with UNIX and Windows servers and applications
- Solid knowledge of IMB MQ or other middleware systems
- Prior Systems Administration and NOC management experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Hands on experience with automation
- Experience in the Banking, Finance, or Payments industry preferred
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
** This role is not eligible for C2C or Visa sponsorship. US work authorization required. *
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.