My client is currently looking for an EC&I Engineer to support them on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months. The role will initially be focused around producing technical documentation for manufactured machines as well as providing general EC&I support.
- Electrical/Electronics qualified (Degree/HNC/HND)
- Experience of compliance with BS EN 60204-1
- Experience of CE Marking and producing technical documentation for Technical Construction File
- Background in specification and design of electrically powered machines and electronic control systems
- Electrical / Electronic Design background - able to use electrical CAD software (E.g. AutoCAD, E-Plan or similar) to produce design documentation
- Strong electrical design knowledge - able to produce electrical design documentation block diagrams, loop diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams, cable schedules, electrical load schedules
- Specification of electrical equipment and verification and validation
- Understanding of motion and controls and software development is an advantage (motors, drives, encoders, sensors)
- Knowledge of the development of special purpose machines or products is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Safety Related Control Systems is an advantage (EN 13849 or EN 62061, EN 61508)
- Familiar with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive and Machinery Directive
- A self starter who can work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Has full lifecycle experience, concept design and requirements specification, detail design, manufacture, build, test, commissioning and installation.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales