My client, a leading supplier of safety systems to the utilities industry, are looking for multiple Electrical Security Engineers. This is due to growth within the company, with a great order book, and very stable in the current climate, they have hired 9 people just in the last 6 weeks!
The main duties include -
- Installation of Electrical Circuits, Electrical Fence, CCTV. & Access Control
- Informing Lead Engineer of deviations from arrangements or additional purchasing requirements.
- Reporting defects, snags and complaints to Lead Engineer
- Reporting Health & safety defects / incidents / accidents and near miss situations to the Lead Engineer
- Ensuring image and name associated with the company are upheld at all times.
- Liaising with Client's representatives (as required)
- Verification of times claimed on timesheets and any other personal expenses.
- For monitoring own daily work activities and reporting progress and issues of concern to the Lead Engineer
- For ensuring that company management systems and processes are adhered to.
- Ensure that all works are installed and executed in accordance with the works specification.
- Ensuring that all Risk Assessments and Method Statements are adhered to.
- Ensure all appropriate permits are in place prior to any activity taking place.
- For promoting good practice of material sustainability (Reuse and/or Recycle) initiatives to reduce waste and save costs.
- For reporting to the Lead Engineer all defective materials and substandard quality/workmanship standards that do not meet the works specification/s.
Candidates should be of an Electrical/Security background with proven experience of work within the Utilities, Oil & Gas Industries and or Industrial Environments.
Please note - applicants must be a resident of the UK, ideally with a UK Passport for security clearance purposes.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales