What will you?
The Facilities & Infrastructure Operations team is an essential link in the full continuous operation of our pilot production lines. They are responsible for the necessary facilities that are available all year round without disruptions (control room, HVAC, CA, PCW, ...). Furthermore, the team is also expected to take responsibility for all water flows from the production of High Purity Water to waste water treatment, as well as managing all gas supplies (bulk, manifold and bunker gases).
In all this we strive for a high safety and quality standard as my customer is a light Seveso company. We are looking for a people manager to manage this department. Your duties include the following components:
- Together with your team you are responsible for the operationality of the cleanroom facilities. The operation of the control room is an essential element in this.
- We aim for zero incidents, which means that effective maintenance, risk assessment and a proactive approach are central. You detect bottlenecks that hinder efficiency and tackle them. You continuously strive for improvement and optimization.
- Together with your team you are responsible for the safe and timely distribution and supply of gases, so that the pilot production lines can function optimally. This way you ensure efficient control and maintenance planning for all our water and gas installations, as well as waste processing. You detect bottlenecks that impede this efficiency and tackle them. Here too you continuously strive for improvement and optimization.
- You proactively ensure a safe working environment for both employees and all subcontractors, where nothing is left to chance.
- You are responsible for the planning of your employees.
- You manage a team of technicians, working in a 24/7 regime, and engineers. In addition, you ensure that they are guided, motivated and coached in their tasks and their personal development. So you know how to form a team and to coach towards increased autonomy.
- You actively build your network within and outside my client. After all, smooth and efficient consultation with the various stakeholders is crucial in order to ensure optimal day-to-day operations; you are the first point of contact for suppliers, the hardware teams and the security service.
- Finally, you report to the Facilities & Infrastructure Director.
What we do for you ?
- We offer you a challenging job in a high-tech environment within one International and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technology that will define the society of tomorrow. We offer you one attractive salary with competitive extra legal benefits such as an interesting one life insurance, hospitalization insurance, insurance in case of long-term disability and a pension scheme. My client takes the cost of this insurance in itself. On top of that you get meal vouchers, possibility of together purchase and discounts in various sports clubs and shops.
- My client offers many training opportunities and social services such as a company restaurant, ironing service, childcare center nearby and holiday care. We strive for a minimal ecological footprint and sponsor train subscriptions completely through the third party payer system.
Who are you ?
- You have a Master's degree and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have a clear passion for working with people and coaching one team, and can demonstrate this through previous work experiences.
- You are a highly empathetic people manager who knows how to act like no other connecting through strong communication and social skills.
- A systematic and analytical approach is definitely a must.
- You are native or fluent in Dutch
- You communicate clearly and in a structured way. You are stress resistant and can handle people motivate.