Faculty trainer CDD
Freelance CDD Trainer wanted.
Your role is to lead the formal training delivery in partnership with SME's, practitioners, team leads in order to deliver the learning path, enable TM/CDD teams to enhance knowledge and develop skills in the fight against financial crime.
* Start: ASAP;
* Duration: 3 months;
* Hours per week: 32;
* Location: Amsterdam (remote)
Your impact as CDD Trainer
As part of the global education support team, you execute the global education strategy for TM Alert Investigators/CDD Analysts within defined groups, partnering with colleagues/operations team members. Answering to the operational need through the effective delivery of training interventions in order to enhance knowledge and skills of alert investigators/analysts. You will spend approximately 80% of your time delivering global training programmes to groups of alert investigators/analysts (and team leads) across the globe.
Wat you bring to the table as CDD Trainer
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrable experience in the area of training delivery within financial services, as a trainer practitioner.
- Direct operational experience in the areas of Transaction Monitoring, Customer Due Diligence would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable success in training on these topics to practitioners is essential
- Team player and capable networker
- Fluent in English and preferably fluent in an other language.
Does this sound promising?
Apply online, of cal ✆ 0205221244 or mail 📧 Robert Castelein direct for more information about the project.