head of Automation / industrial process OT - Brussels
OT /SCADA/ Security Expert - mission of 12 months + extension
An international IT company leader in the Consulting Services is looking for his / her future OT Security Business Consultant for joining their team. This is a permanent role. Please find below the job description.
The primary responsibilities of the OT security business consultant are to:
- Serve as a recognized subject matter expert and thought leader with deep expertise in OT security area to perform specialized consulting engagements;
- Support the creation of multi-technology solutions across business and service units, acting in that sense as a subject matter expert in OT
- Analyse business mission, vision, strategy, processes and needs of an organization to assist the client in defining a holistic OT strategy and solutions, acting in that sense as a specialized trusted advisor to the client.
- Translate OT security risks into business impact and propose required mitigation actions or recommendations to the client.
- Conduct consultative engagements, in a lead consultant or team member role, with clients to ensure the delivery of assessment services in security related to IACS/SCADA/OT. The primary deliverables of these engagements, based on methodology, are mainly composed of an analysis of the client's current situation, proposed solutions for the future together with OT roadmap and associated business cases;
- Perform process control network & security architecture reviews, network mapping and testing;
- Participate to the delivery of more complex consulting projects (executed in virtual team) ensuring that the quality delivered in the reports adheres to both the company and the client's requirements;
- Ensure hand-over of engagement information and pull-through opportunities to internal stakeholders;
- Develop, support and maintain standardized consultative engagement templates, methodologies and OT security reference architecture in response to reoccurring client needs in his subject matter area;
- Perform business development and presales work for opportunities within his own domain;
- Act as a mentor for less experienced consultants or architects.
As a supportive solution architect in presales phase:
- Support, together with specialised subject matter colleagues or third parties, the creation of complex solutions focusing on security and covering all aspects of service, application and infrastructure components considering company portfolio, methodologies and frameworks;
- Participate in the answer of complex RFI, RFQ and/or RFP including typically multiple technologies and/or Lines of Business;
- Participate in the elaboration and justification of complex business cases and/or customised pricing models;
- Bachelor at a minimum (Master strongly preferred).
- Extensive experience with the following concepts/technologies: Cybersecurity reference architecture, segmentation, defense-in-depth, end point protection, access control, firewalls, SIEM.
- Demonstrated years of experience working with or maintaining Industrial Automation & Control Systems (IACS) with Global corporations or with IACS vendors (DCS, PLC, SIS, SCADA, IED).
- 3-5 years of hands on and extensive OT networking and cybersecurity experience conducting network design, network hardening, vulnerability identification and mitigation plans.
- Knowledgeable of emerging OT Security frameworks and standards including NIST CSF, NIST SP 82R2, IEC-62443, ISA 99 and NERC CIP.
- Be familiar with at least one of these vertical segments: power, oil & gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, automotive or logistics
- Notions of project management and agile methodologies are considered as a plus.
- French or Dutch as mother tongue and good verbal and written knowledge of the other language as well as English.